Research firm Clear Path Analysis has released its free report Insurance Risk & Operations, Europe 2016.
This report explores the extent to which European insurers are required to adjust their data management processes, introduce new risk parameters and leverage new technologies, in order to successfully comply with and harness smarter management information.
Key contributors include: Gjensidige Forsikring ASA, Invoke Software, Hannover Re, Allianz, and Ageas.
The covers the following:
- Find out how to set your risk tolerance levels and capital framework
- Learn how you can adapt your business operations to the changing regulatory landscape
- Achieve yield targets in a low interest market environment: Finding secure assets and incorporating new risk management techniques
- Master Pillar 3 reporting
- Learn how disruptive technology is reshaping the operations of insurance firms and the opportunities this brings
Rein4ce Account Director Sarah Mortimer talks to Daniel Jager, Head Enterprise Architecture at Swiss Re, and to Russell Price, Chairman, Cyber Risk & Insurance Forum, about how insurers can protect themselves from cyber threats.
In addition, Sarah talks to Emmanuel Van Grimbergen, Chief Risk Officer at Ageas, and to Roger Dix, Chief Risk Officer at Wesleyan Assurance Society, about the impact of disruptive technology on insurance firms.
Rein4ce is proud to be a media partner with Clear Path Analysis.
Rein4ce is a niche public relations company specialising in the insurance, reinsurance and risk-management industries. UK-based rein4ce services a global portfolio of clients in London, Bermuda, the United States, Canada, Switzerland and Jordan. www.rein4ce.co.uk